Are you interested in improving habitat and the natural environment in Elgin County? Do you want to volunteer alongside a great team who are making a difference in their community? If your answer is yes, we would love to hear from you!
What’s in it for you?
- free membership with Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters (OFAH)
- opportunity to contribute to projects that enhance the natural environment and help mitigate effects of climate change in Elgin County
- volunteer alongside a team of great people who care about local habitat and the natural environment
- influence conservation efforts, educate and promote safe hunting practices to youth and the general public
- attend evening council meetings every other month with a break over summer months
- willing to commit to a term of 3+ years
- participate in council committees based on interests and skills
If you are interested, would like more details, or know a good candidate, please contact Shawn Caughell, Project Coordinator at: email@example.com.